Sunday, January 30, 2011

#17 - A story about client service


I took Octavian to the hairdresser. 
We first went to the hairdressing salon where I usually cut my hair, 
but my hairdresser was not available and the other one 
refused to cut Octavian's hair because "I don't do boys". 
Really? Great client service, my dear. 
And this is how the salon managed to lose not one, 
but two clients in the same time.
Than we went to another hairdressing salon. 
Do you do boys? Of course we do. 
And this how the other salon managed to win not one, 
but two clients in the same time.
End of story.
  

7 comments:

Sanna said...

Great story :)

Cristina Oncescu said...

Like any great story, it has a happy end :)

theamelie said...

You've just haircut my best friend! c'mon!!! :) anyhow the client service is a never ending story, isn't it?...:)

Cristina Oncescu said...

New haircut is better than old haircut.
As for client service, you do know that simple things are never easy. It's not only training, it's also how you are.

theamelie said...

I don't wanna play this game! I am gonna kick your ass! He looks great anyway, but I'm his ...aunt...and you know....how they are ...the old crazy aunts:)) just wait to see him in this new presentation...
As far as client service...please don't remind me about tomorrow when I have to be bitch no. 1...again! :))

Cristina Oncescu said...

the crazy aunt will have to wait a week to see him. tomorrow morning he will leave for piatra arsa for aikido tests.
keep the fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

theamelie said...

I will wait as allays :) Anyhow nest week-end my house is his. I'll keep my finger crossed for him....for me will just another normal day at work :))))))